Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wish I started here a long time ago

I have been hearing about Ciao for several weeks now. People in forums have been saying that it's easier to make money here than in PTC sites. I thought it was like Helium or Associated Content where you're only paid depending on the page views your write-ups get.

But a forum poster at Mylot said Ciao pays per uploaded review. So I tried signing up yesterday. I found that there are lots of products there that I already used, watched, listened to and generally know something about.



In a burst of energy, I made review after review and didn't realize I made 13 in total when I started getting tired.

I noticed that members have been rating some of my reviews right after I post them. Some of them even invited me to join their circle of friends. What a nice community!

Earlier today, I logged back in and whoa, I was really surprised because I already made $3.97 from my participation yesterday! That's phenomenal for me because in PTC sites, if you don't have referrals under you, it may take you about two weeks or more just to reach the first $1 mark.

At Ciao, you can already cashout when you reach $5. Try it out for yourself and see how fun it is to write about stuff you already know about. Click the banner above to register.

No comments: