Saturday, November 7, 2009

My active GPT sites + referral deals

Updated as of 3/13/10


GET PAID TO CLICK

Before you start signing up at PTC sites, I suggest you create Paypal and Alertpay accounts first so you can have somewhere to transfer your earnings to.


Now on to the sites:


Neobux: First cashout $2.00, Per click $0.01, Pays via PP/AP, Paid me 5 times

Referral deal: Anybody who signs up under me in Neobux will get $0.25 for every 55 clicks in their Paypal account. Make sure you double-check that the referral name is "writermom" before you hit the Register button. PM me or add a comment under this post to let me know.



Clicksia: Min. cashout $1.00, Per click $0.001 - 0.004, Pays via PP/AP, Paid me 4 times

Referral deal: None. The earnings here from refs are too small, it's hard to quantify. But I encourage you to sign up at Clicksia because it is a very reliable site that really pays once you reach the minimum cashout.


GET PAID TO POST







FORUM WHERE I INTERACT WITH OTHER GPT MEMBERS


2 comments:

Keyanna Rochelle said...

Hey how are you. Love the blog. I blog about the same thing.
KeyannaRochelle@A Surveys, Cash & Prizes Blog

Olga Kalisto said...

I'm also a writer! I decided to take GPT to the next level and really focus on getting referrals so I can build a nice income stream.